Tagged by Marvel-ousNerd
1) Post these rules.
2) Post a picture of your character.
3) Post ten facts about your character.
4) Tag five to ten others (I'm not doign this cause I don't like tagging people, If you think this is fun feel free!)
1. She grew up in a town far off from Bellavette. She ran away as soon as she became an Aurilli and never looked back. It's pretty evident her home life wasn't the best and she refuses to speak of her past.
2. Tanith only visits a few places other than her house which is in the outer edge of the chime woods. It takes a lot of coaxing in order to get her to go to a place out of her usual habits. Even the places she does visit are visited in strict schedule. If he schedule is disrupted she usually hides out in her house for a while until she gets back into her groove.
3. She has a ton of random skills that she picked up from reading a large portion of the books in the Bellavette library. She's a jack of all trades of sorts.
4. It takes a lot of effort and focus for her to control her non-primary eyes. They will follow moving things and other objects of interest. She will only pay attention to what they see if it is something she deems as important, other than that it's pretty much just background noise.
5. She is a talented actor. When does she act? In every social situation she is in. You'd never know what a nervous wreck she is!
6. Tanith is a very talented chef, since she's had to cook nearly all of her meals since she left home, and she has access to a lot of cook books.
7. She has a lot of "permanently borrowed" books in her home. Since the librarians change often they don't even realize that she has books years overdue.
8. If someone who meets her doesn't get wierded out by her and is nice to her from the start she gets incredibly confused and has a habit of sneaking after them to try to figure out what they get from it.
9. She likes collecting oddities that she finds like strange colored flowers and odd looking bugs.
10. Her voice is very very low and smooth... and... relaxin....g....